on orders of $99 or more
We offer 3 delivery options:
1) Ground service takes approx. 4-7 business days.
Amt of Purchase Rate
up to - $ 15.00 $ 5.95
$15.01 - $ 30.00 $ 7.95
$30.01 - $ 50.00 $ 9.95
$50.01 - $ 75.00 $11.95
$75.01 - $100.00 $13.95
$100.01 - $150.00 $15.95
$150.01 - $200.00 $17.95
Over $200 - $22.95
2) * Two-Day USPS delivery charge is standard ground shipping charge plus $20.00.
3) International orders ship USPS Global Priority at an additional rate of $40 per order and may take 3-4 business days.
* Two-Day USPS Priority = 2-3 Business Days.
4) USPS Express 1-2 Day delivery charge is Standard shipping charge plus $30.00. For international orders Next Day Air is $50 additional and may take 3-4 business days. Not all locations are guaranteed. Check with us for details of a specific location.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PRIORITY AND EXPRESS:
We try to expedite and ship Priority and Express orders as a priority, but can not always process on the same or next day. Please take into account the three to four business days for normal processing time, in addition to the 1 to 3 days for Priority and Express delivery days.
Some Exceptions May Apply.
Orders are exported within 3-4 business days. If an item will take longer than 4 business days an email will be sent, by the 4th day, to notify you of the expected shipping date. If you are not satisfied, you may cancel your order. We try very hard to ship as quickly as we can, some times there may be some items that have been back ordered.
Any questions, please call us 727-709-1970
*Customs and Import Duties Information
You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from Wild Time Caribbean Trading Company, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.